VIRTUAL Home Alone Course – 2 weekends – Oct 16/17 & Oct 23/24 from 1-2:15pm Toronto Time (4 sessions)
Sat/Sun & Sat/Sun
October 16, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
SOS 4 Kids is now offering the Home Alone Safety for Kids program virtually through the use of Zoom Meeting technology. The same great course content with a live instructor, taught in the comfort of your own home. Camera/Microphone enabled device and high-speed internet are required.
Virtual learning takes place 75 minutes at a time over two weekends (4 sessions total – Sat/Sun & Sat/Sun). All participants will receive the Home Alone Safety for Kids participant manual and certificate of attendance by regular mail after the course is over.
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Basic first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Healthy snacks
About this course:
- 5 hours plus at-home projects
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
Venue: Virtual Zoom Meeting