VIRTUAL Home Alone Course – May 19-22nd from 1:00-2:15pm (AST Time, 4 sessions)
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
May 19, 2020 - May 22, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
SOS 4 Kids is now offering live online the Home Alone Safety for Kids program in a virtual classroom through the use of Zoom Meeting technology. The same great course content with a live instructor, taught in the comfort of your own home. Camera/Microphone enabled device and high-speed internet are required.
Virtual learning takes place 75 minutes at a time over the course of four days. All participants will receive the Home Alone Safety for Kids participant manual and certificate of attendance after the course is over.
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Basic first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Healthy snacks
About this course:
- 5 hours plus at-home projects
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
Venue: Virtual Zoom Meeting