VIRTUAL Home Alone Course – Apr 20-24 from 9:30-10:30am (Eastern Standard Time, 5 sessions)
April 20, 2020
9:30 am - 10:30 am
SOS 4 Kids is now offering the Home Alone Safety for Kids program virtually through the use of Zoom Meeting technology. The same great course content with a live instructor, taught in the comfort of your own home. Camera/Microphone enabled device and high-speed internet are required.
Virtual learning takes place one hour at a time over the course of five days. All participants will receive the Home Alone Safety for Kids participant manual and certificate of attendance after the course is over.
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Basic first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Healthy snacks
About this course:
- 5 hours plus at-home projects
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
Venue: Virtual Zoom Meeting