*Cancelled* Virtual Babysitting Course – 4 sessions (After School) – Oct 11-14 from 4:30pm-6pm EST (Toronto time)
|4 sessions from 4:30pm to 6pm EDT (Toronto time)show details +||$84.75 (CAD)*||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 11, 2022 1:25 pm
Sales End: September 29, 2022 9:25 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
Tuesday to Friday
October 11, 2022
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this babysitters course! The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
This class will be taught through Zoom Meeting technology over four 90 minute sessions. Participants will need a device that supports Zoom technology, with audio and video capability and high-speed internet.
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a digital Red Cross Babysitter’s manual (print copy is shipped by regular mail upon course completion)
- All successful participants receive a printable Red Cross Babysitter’s certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS.
Venue: Virtual Zoom Meeting