Babysitter’s Course – Danforth Gardens Public School
February 13, 2023
8:45 am - 3:10 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
This course is for students at Danforth Gardens Public School and will be delivered during the regular school day. Attendance during the full day is required to receive certificate.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive a Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. CHILDREN ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.