My Safe Life – Personal Safety for Kids Course – Mississauga
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
June 10, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower children with confidence and skills to recognize when things affecting personal safety are just not right! Children learn to recognize inappropriate behaviour from adults, teens or peers and how to react with confidence. Lots of time is spent practicing skills that show confidence when saying NO! to inappropriate behaviour.
- People safety (strangers, tricky people and bullies)
- Online safety
- Fire safety
- Travel safety
- Strategies for getting help
- Decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- How to recognize risky situations and prevent injuries
About this course:
- 6-7 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
CHILDREN ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS TO CLASS.
Venue: The Living Arts Centre - 4141 Living Arts Drive
4141 Living Arts Dr., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5B 0A1