IN PERSON Home Alone Course – Oakville/Mississauga Border
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
December 22, 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids Course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online Safety
- Strangers and tricky people
- Basic first aid
- Fire Safety and accident prevention
- Healthy snacks
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A PRE-COVID SCREENING. PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD.
Venue: The Meeting House, 2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville
2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Canada, L6H 6E1