IN PERSON Home Alone Course – Oakville
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
March 5, 2022
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids Course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online Safety
- Strangers and tricky people
- Basic first aid
- Fire Safety and accident prevention
- Healthy snacks
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES AS WELL AS SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS THAT WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE COURSE. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A PRE-COVID SCREENING. PLEASE SEND NUT-FREE, LITTER-LESS LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD AS WELL AS INDOOR SHOES.
Venue: Oak Park Neighbourhood Centre - 2200 Sawgrass Drive
2200 Sawgrass Dr, Oakville, Canada, L6H 7K3