IN PERSON Babysitter’s Course – Mississauga
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
July 4, 2022
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
The course is conveniently located at the SOS First Aid Training Centre near Square One in Mississauga.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive a Babysitting certificate
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. CHILDREN ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.
Venue: SOS First Aid Training Centre - 10 Kingsbridge Garden Circle
10 Kingsbridge Garden Circle, Unit 706, Mississauga, ON, Canada, L5R 3K7