Home Alone Course – Vaughan
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
March 10, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone! This class is held in the Fortinos Community Room (Hwy 27 & Langstaff) and includes lunch (fresh fruit & veggies, nachos, cheese pizza, etc.) The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone.
Participants of the Home Alone Safety course in Vaughan learn:
- People Safety, including stranger awareness and tricky people
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Healthy snacks
- Online Safety
- Sibling rivalry
- Basic first aid and calling for help
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- Each participant receives a manual and certificate of attendance
THIS CLASS INCLUDES LUNCH AND SNACKS. Fortinos’ catering services cannot guarantee an allergy-free environment. If your child has severe allergies you may prefer to send a separate lunch for your child.
Venue: Fortinos - 8585 HWY 27- includes complimentary lunch
8585 HWY 27, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4L 1A7