IN PERSON Home Alone Course – Oakville/Mississauga Border
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
August 27, 2021
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids Course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online Safety
- Strangers and tricky people
- Basic first aid
- Fire Safety and accident prevention
- Healthy snacks
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A PRE-COVID SCREENING. PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD.
Venue: The Meeting House, 2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville
2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Canada, L6H 6E1