Home Alone Course – Oakville (Sold out)
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
February 14, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids Course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online Safety
- Strangers and tricky people
- Basic first aid
- Fire Safety and accident prevention
- Healthy snacks
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD. Contact us prior to the start of the course to advise us of any allergies your child may have.
Venue: The Meeting House, 2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville
2700 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Canada, L6H 6E1