Home Alone course – Markham
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
July 5, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone! This class is held in the Grace Anglican Church in Markham.
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids course participants learn:
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Online safety, fire safety, accident prevention
- Age-appropriate activities and games when home alone
- Safe & healthy snacking
- Basic first aid
About the Home Alone Safety course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a participant manual and certificate of attendance
PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD. ALSO, IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY DONE SO, PLEASE ADVISE SOS 4 KIDS OF ANY HEALTH CONCERNS OR ALLERGIES THAT WE SHOULD BE AWARE OF BY EMAIL AT [email protected] .
Venue: Grace Anglican Church - 19 Parkway Ave, Markham
19 Parkway Ave., Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3P 2E9