IN PERSON Home Alone Course – Hamilton/Stoney Creek
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
August 3, 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day in-person program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone! This class is held near the border of Hamilton & Stoney Creek.
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids course participants learn:
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Online safety, fire safety, accident prevention
- Age-appropriate activities and games when home alone
- Safe & healthy snacking
- Basic first aid
About the Home Alone Safety course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a participant manual and certificate of attendance
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A PRE-COVID SCREENING. PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD.
Venue: SOS First Aid - 800 Queenston Road
800 QUEENSTON RD, Unit 208, Hamilton, Canada, L8G 2N4