Home Alone Course – Acton
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
September 29, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids Course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online Safety
- Strangers and tricky people
- Basic first aid
- Fire Safety and accident prevention
- Healthy snacks
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD.
373 Queen Street East, Acton, Ontario, Canada, L7J 2N2