Home Alone Course – Burlington (Sold Out, Wait List Full)
|Dec 29show details +||$67.80 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 15, 2019 10:55 am
Sales End: December 28, 2019 6:50 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
December 29, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This class is held in the Fortinos Community Room (Appleby & Dundas) and includes lunch. The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids course participants learn:
- Online safety, fire safety, accident prevention
- Basic first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games when home alone
- Safe & healthy snacking
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
About the Home Alone Safety course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a participant manual and wallet card
THIS CLASS INCLUDES LUNCH AND SNACKS. FORTINOS CATERING CANNOT GUARANTEE AN ALLERGY-FREE ENVIRONMENT. IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR CHILD’S ALLERGIES IT MAY BE PRUDENT TO SEND ALONG AN ALLERGY-FREE LUNCH.