NEW In-Person Babysitter’s Course – Hamilton/Stoney Creek
July 27, 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this course located near the border of Stoney Creek & Hamilton.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive babysitting manual
- Successful participants babysitting certificate
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A PRE-COVID SCREENING.
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS.
PARTICIPANTS ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS PLUS A REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE.