Babysitter’s Course – Vaughan
October 14, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
The course is conveniently located in the Fortinos Community Room in Vaughan (Hwy 27 & Langstaff) and includes complimentary lunch (fresh fruit, veggies, nacho platter, cheese pizza, etc.)
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH IS INCLUDED. FORTINOS CANNOT GUARANTEE AN ALLERGY-FREE ENVIRONMENT.
Venue: Fortinos - 8585 HWY 27- includes complimentary lunch