Babysitter’s Course – Stoney Creek
November 2, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this Babysitters course in the Community Room at Fortinos on Upper Centennial in Stoney Creek!
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Communication and basic business skills
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 7 to 8 hours (one-day or flexible scheduling options)
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. Complimentary lunch is included. NOTE: Fortinos cannot guarantee an allergen-free enviornment. If your child has a life-threatening allergy, please send his or her epi-pen. You may also choose to send a lunch if you have concerns regarding cross-contamination in the Fortinos kitchen.
Venue: Fortinos - 21 Upper Centennial Pkwy - includes complimentary lunch