Babysitters Course – St. Catharines
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
October 28, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this course conveniently located at the Red Cross branch in St. Catharines.
The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS.
PARTICIPANTS ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.
Venue: Red Cross Branch - 11 Export Avenue
11 Export Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2M 5V8