PRIVATE Babysitter’s Course – Oakville
November 11, 2022
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
This class is only available for students at Oakville Christian School.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive a Babysitting certificate
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS OPTIONAL FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD AND A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR.
Venue: Oakville Christian School