Babysitter’s Course – Bennington Heights School
- Lunchtime Class - Jan 15 to Mar 5
January 15, 2019
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
The course will be taught as a lunch time program at Bennington Heights Elementary School over the course of eight sessions. The Babysitting Class will run from 11:30am – 12:30pm every Tuesday beginning January 15, 2019 through to Tuesday, March 5, 2019.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive a Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. CHILDREN SHOULD BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH.