Home Alone Course – Hamilton (Main St.)
- PA Day
January 25, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone! This class is held in the Fortinos Community Room on Main Street near McMaster in Hamilton and includes lunch.
- Online safety, Fire safety, Stranger awareness
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Stranger awareness and Tricky People
- Basic first aid
- Healthy snacks
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a manual and wallet sized certificate
THIS CLASS INCLUDES LUNCH AND SNACKS. Fortinos cannot guarantee an allergy-free environment. If your child has a life-threatening allergy, please send along their epi-pen. Depending on the allergy, you may choose to send an allergen-free lunch with your child on the day of the course.