Babysitters Course – Oakville Christian Academy
Event Phone: 905 582-8059
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
November 29, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
This course is available to students who are currently attending Oakville Christian Academy.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive Red Cross Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive Red Cross Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. CHILDREN ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.
Venue: Oakville Christian School
112 Third Line, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, L6L 3Z6