Cancelled: Babysitters Course – Hamilton (Main St. E)
August 2, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
The course is conveniently located in the Community Room at Fortinos on Main St. E. near McMaster in Hamilton and includes lunch.
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Communication and basic business skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. LUNCH IS INCLUDED AT THIS LOCATION. Fortinos cannot guarantee an allergy-free environment.