Babysitter’s course – Burlington
June 23, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Babysitting Course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this course conveniently located at the Red Cross branch office in Burlington.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS.
PARTICIPANTS ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.