Virtual Babysitting Course – Jan 25-29 – 4:30-5:45pm – After School – (5 Sessions – Toronto time)
|5 sessions - 4:30pm to 5:45pm (Toronto time)show details +||$73.45 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 11, 2020 12:05 pm
Sales End: January 25, 2021 12:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
- Monday to Friday
January 25, 2021 - January 29, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:45 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this babysitters course! The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
This class will be taught through Zoom Meeting technology over five 75 minute sessions. Participants will need a device that supports Zoom technology, with audio and video capability and high-speed internet.
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a digital Red Cross Babysitter’s manual (print copy is shipped by regular mail upon course completion)
- All successful participants receive a printable Red Cross Babysitter’s certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS.
Venue: Virtual Zoom Meeting