IN PERSON Home Alone Course – Oakville/Mississauga Border (PA Day)
|June 6thshow details +||$79.10 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: March 31, 2022 1:50 pm
Sales End: June 5, 2022 6:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
June 6, 2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids Course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online Safety
- Strangers and tricky people
- Basic first aid
- Fire Safety and accident prevention
- Healthy snacks
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. PLEASE SEND NUT-FREE, LITTER-LESS LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD AS WELL AS INDOOR SHOES.