IN PERSON Babysitter’s Course – Toronto (sold out, wait list full)
|Oct 29thshow details +||$84.75 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 16, 2022 10:25 am
Sales End: October 28, 2022 6:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
October 29, 2022
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
The course is conveniently located at Swansea Town Hall near the Bloor West Village.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive a Babysitting certificate
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS OPTIONAL FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. CHILDREN ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.