Home Alone Course – Vaughan
June 1, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone! This class is held in the Fortinos Community Room and includes lunch.
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Online safety, Fire safety, Stranger awareness, Tricky People
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Basic first aid
- Healthy snacks
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a manual and certificate of attendance
THIS CLASS INCLUDES COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH AND SNACKS. Please note: Fortinos cannot guarantee an allergy-free environment. If your child has a life-threatening allergy, please send along their epi-pen. Depending on the allergy, you may choose to send an allergen-free lunch with your child on the day of the course.
Venue: Fortinos - 8585 HWY 27- includes complimentary lunch