Home Alone Course – Mississauga
February 7, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone! This class is held in the Living Arts Centre, conveniently located near Square One Shopping Mall in Mississauga.
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online safety, fire safety, accident prevention
- Age-appropriate activities and games when home alone
- Safe & healthy snacking
- Basic first aid
About the Home Alone Safety course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a participant manual and certificate
PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD. ALSO, IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY DONE SO, PLEASE ADVISE SOS 4 KIDS OF ANY HEALTH CONCERNS OR ALLERGIES THAT WE SHOULD BE AWARE OF BY EMAIL AT [email protected].