Home Alone Course – Hamilton Mountain 8:30am-3:30pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
May 27, 2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone!
In the Home Alone Safety for Kids Course participants learn:
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Online Safety
- Strangers and tricky people
- Basic first aid
- Fire Safety and accident prevention
- Healthy snacks
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 6 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
PLEASE SEND NUT-FREE, LITTER-LESS LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD.
479 Upper Paradise Rd, Hamilton, ON, Canada, L9C 5E2