In-Person Babysitter’s Course – Penticton (1-day, 8:30am-3:30pm)
|Mar 23show details +||$78.75 (CAD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 30, 2022 4:15 pm
Sales End: January 14, 2023 10:00 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Thursday (Spring Break)
March 23, 2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive a Babysitting certificate
FACE MASK IS OPTIONAL FOR IN-PERSON COURSES. PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. CHILDREN ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.