Babysitter’s Course – Milton
June 22, 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this babysitting course in Milton! The Babysitter’s course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitter’s manual
- All successful participants receive a Babysitter’s certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. CHILDREN ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.