IN PERSON Babysitter’s Course – Burlington
October 23, 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children. The Babysitting course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
The course is conveniently located at Cedar Springs Racquetball Club near QEW & Walkers Line in Burlington.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive a Babysitting certificate
FACE MASK OR COVERING IS MANDATORY FOR IN-PERSON COURSES AS WELL AS SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS THAT WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE COURSE. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE A PRE-COVID SCREENING. PLEASE SEND A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS WITH YOUR CHILD AND A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR.
Venue: Cedar Springs Health Racquet & Sportsclub - 960 Cumberland Ave. *Proof of Vaccination Required (+12)*