Babysitter’s course – Burlington
|Sep 16show details +||$73.45 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 15, 2019 7:10 am
Sales End: September 15, 2019 9:25 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
- PA Day - Monday
September 16, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Babysitting Course covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this course conveniently located at the Red Cross branch office in Burlington.
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS.
PARTICIPANTS ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.