Home Alone Safety Course – Hamilton Fortinos on Main St. (includes lunch)
August 31, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps families decide if their child is ready to stay home alone. This one-day program will help empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves when home alone! This class is held in the Fortinos Community Room on Main Street near McMaster in Hamilton and includes lunch.
- Online safety, Fire safety, Stranger awareness
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Basic first aid
- Healthy snacks
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive a manual and wallet sized certificate
THIS CLASS INCLUDES LUNCH AND SNACKS. PLEASE ADVISE SOS 4 KIDS INC. OF ANY DIETARY RESTRICTIONS OR ALLERGIES AT [email protected].