Babysitters Course – St. Catharines
- PA Day
June 29, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this course conveniently located at the Red Cross branch in St. Catharines.
The Canadian Red Cross Babysitting Course, refreshed and revised, covers everything from managing difficult behaviours to essential content on leadership and professional conduct as a babysitter.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Age-appropriate activities and games
- Communication and basic business skills
About this course:
- Taught by facilitators with first aid and teaching background
- All participants receive Red Cross Babysitting manual
- Successful participants receive Red Cross Babysitting certificate
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS.
PARTICIPANTS ARE TO BRING A NUT-FREE LUNCH AND SNACKS.