Red Cross Babysitters Course at Forest Hill Public School
|Feb 15 & 22show details +||$56.50 (CAD)*||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 19, 2018 3:10 pm
Sales End: February 14, 2018 10:10 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
- After-School Program - Part 2
February 22, 2018
3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Empower youth with confidence and skills to care for themselves and for other children at this Babysitters course after school at Forest Hill Public School. NOTE: This class is only open to children who attend school at Forest Hill.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle emergencies and give first aid
- How to care for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-aged children
- Strategies to create a safe and positive environment and prevent injuries
- Communication and basic business skills
- Age-appropriate activities and games
About this course:
- 7 to 8 hours
- Taught by facilitators with a first aid and teaching background
PLEASE BRING A DOLL OR TEDDY BEAR TO CLASS. PARTICIPANTS ARE ASKED TO BRING A NUT-FREE SNACK FOR AFTER SCHOOL.
Venue: Forest Hill Public School